Thursday 1 March 2012

What happens next

Love is so short and forgetting is so long.
--Pablo Neruda

Alberta blue

When I packed up and headed south in December, I remember telling most of my friends that I wasn't sure what was going to happen, and that I thought I'd be pretty bored, both in the Bahamas and when I got back here to housesit for friends.

I'm glad to say that really didn't happen.

Feb2012 Calgary Flickrmeet #3

If anything, I've been busier than I could have possibly imagined, with getting accepted into a couple of shows, writing proposals, and getting things organized for the fall. It's helped, well, take my mind off the inevitable.

Where does the path lead?

So while I have a good grasp on my life until the end of May, and from August on, June and July are still a bit of a mystery.

Feb2012 Calgary Flickrmeet #2

There are now details up in the sidebar of where you can see some of my work: I'm also being interviewed (again) by Russell Bowers on CBC Radio One's Daybreak Alberta, coming soon to a radio or podcast near you. Airtime/date when I have it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books for Sale

The shop is currently empty.